- Avoid Spraying perfume directly on your jewellery. Tip: Always wear your jewellery after you've sprayed your perfume, best avoiding your neck or wrists.
- We recommend removing your jewellery before stepping in to the shower to keep it shiny for longer.
- Avoid moisturising areas of skin that get in contact with your pieces as lotions & creams may contain acidic ingredients which they can react to.
- Store your jewellery in a cool dry place in the bySummah packaging you receive it in.
- Avoid swimming with your pieces as chlorine and sea water may react with the metal and cause possible tarnishing.
- Clean your jewellery with a clean cloth to maintain its shine.
- Remove your pieces before going to bed to avoid any accidents that may cause damage to the pieces or yourself.